Exciting opportunity to work in the Channel Islands in January 2021.
Are you a qualified Science Teacher? Do you want to work in the most beautiful islands in the spring? If you love the outdoors, this is the best and warmest part of the UK to live and work. The role is initially for the spring term, but may be for the summer term too.
In return you will get: -
* Free accommodation
* Free flights
* No bills
* A daily rate of up to £170 (depending on experience and skills)
* Holiday pay
The school is looking for a dynamic and experienced QTS Science teacher who can teach KS3 and KS4 with a strong physics background.
You need to: -
* Be able to commit to a minimum of one full term from January 2021
* Have QTS and can teach Science
* Be able to plan, prepare and deliver exciting and innovating lessons
* Have strong classroom management, and able to manage any challenging behaviour in a calm and effective manner
* Enjoy meeting new people and getting to know others on the island
* Enjoy outdoor life
We specialise in supporting schools in the Channel Islands find the right supply teachers within the primary, secondary and SEN sectors. We give teachers the opportunity to work in the most beautiful islands within the UK and support you on this journey, from your initial application right through to getting to the island and continuing your island life