Accounts Receivable Team Leader - 10 month FTC - Essex
We are currently on the lookout for an AR Team Leader to join our Finance team at Carpetright. You will supervise the day to day process of the Accounts Receivable function including management of all Accounts Receivable staff.
We are the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds and for over 30 years, we've helped people transform their homes through finding the flooring that's right for their lifestyle. We have exciting growth plans and we would love for you to be a part of it!
What you will be doing:
* Be first point of contact for queries relating to the Accounts Receivable function
* Supervise the duties of the Accounts Receivable Team
* Preparation of period end journals/reporting as required.
* Liaise with internal & external auditors with regards to Store Finance queries
* Monitor Daily reconciliation of cash amounts banked by stores; investigation and resolution of any discrepancies
* Investigation and resolution of differences on store posted statements
* Ensure reconciliations of all key Balance Sheet accounts are completed in a timely manner
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience in an Accountants Receivable role
* High volume data experience
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise accordingly