My client, one of the Uk's largest law firms are now looking to appoint a Conveyancing Team Leader to join the team at their Manchester office with part office part home working on offer.
In this Conveyancing Team Leader role responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring fee earning work is undertaken in accordance with the Firm's quality and risk management procedures and in accordance with external regulations.
* Ensure proper progress of work in relation to work in progress, billing and cash collection.
* Provide supervision and mentoring to junior and qualified fee earners both qualified and unqualified.
* Conduct regular appraisals with unqualified and qualified fee earning colleagues
* Conduct file reviews for each of the fee earners in the team.
* Attend practice review meetings and ensure identified actions are followed through
* Be effective in developing new work and assist and support on practice specific business development opportunities.
The ideal Conveyancing Team leader needs to be a Solicitor or Qualified Conveyancer and have at least 5 years' experience fee earner with a proven track record of managing people in a similar capacity. They must be able to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
Salary for this Conveyancing Team Leader role will be up-to £50,000 but all dependent on previous experience level, with 25 days holidays plus bank on offer.
If you or you know someone who would be interested in this role please send a CV or contact me on (url removed) or call the office to discuss with Ian Mannion on (phone number removed).
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site (url removed) for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies