An excellent opportunity for a Merchandising Administration Assistant to work at a growing online fashion brand. The company also supply clients such as Missguided, PLT, ASOS, Urban Outfitters, Namshi etc. They have great modern offices, a friendly atmosphere and the chance to progress your career.
* Working within the Merchandising team and assisting the Merchandiser.
* Making and fulfilling customer orders on the database.
* Carton labels for all customers.
* Delivery notes for all customers.
* Updating the Critical path with all the necessary information.
* Raising PO's and sending them to suppliers.
* Investigating customer queries regarding deliveries.
* Sending Fabric compositions & codes to ASOS team.
* Liaising with Far East and European factories via email and telephone.
* Ensure the correct quality submissions are submitted to the customer within lead-times.
* Liaise between customer and factory via telephone and e-mail.
* Ensure shipment and delivery to customer is on time.
* Following up any problems / issues which arise.
* Ensure critical path is updated as amendments are agreed - i.e. price, shipment, quantity etc.
* Booking in stock in to DC, ordering labels, setting up product codes and chasing samples.
* General administration including post / sending parcels where required.
* Supporting the Warehouse Admin during busy periods.
* Other duties as and when required.
* Ideally be a 2020 or 2021 Fashion Graduate.
* MUST have a keen interest in fashion.
* Fully computer literate with strong Excel and Word skills.
* Highly organised, efficient and can work to tight deadlines, within a fast paced environment.
* Able to follow a critical path - strong accuracy and strong attention to detail.
* Must be proactive, able to use initiative.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis