Centum Recruitment International is a dynamic and growing IT Recruitment business with an International client base across Europe. We are looking for a part time Company Accountant to join our team to work remotely but also on site at our office in the beautiful country surroundings of West Kent.
You will work 5-7 hours days per week but with flexibility to work additional hours from time to time if required. You will be solely responsible for the accounting function.
The responsibilities of the Company Accountant will include:
* Maintaining the purchase ledger including recording all transactions, making online payments and dealing with supplier queries.
* Maintaining the sales ledger including raising monthly sales invoices
* Maintaining all other ledgers in Xero
* Monthly VAT returns
* Quarterly Employment Intermediary reports
* Running of monthly payroll (XERO ) and submitting RTI reports to HMRC
* Administering the company pension scheme (Nest)
* Produce monthly management accounts and cash forecasts
* Produce annual statutory accounts and tax returns for submission
* Liaising with Candidates and Clients for invoicing purposes
As well as possessing a suitable qualification and at least 5 years in a similar role, the successful candidate must have a hands on approach to their role and be able to adapt and be flexible to fit in with the company's dynamic environment. Home-working may be possible for this role but you would be expected to be in the office at least 1 day per month and possibly more during initial period of engagement for training ( depending on the Covid situation and )