Woodrow Mercer are delighted to be partnering with a renowned award winning e-learning agency who are currently going through a huge expansion. They have a reputation across the industry for creating some of the best digital content globally.
They are currently looking to add a Quality Assurance Co-ordinator to their content team. This individual will be responsible for checking over all content before it is delivered to client ensuring work meets required quality standards.
- Testing all E-learning content to ensure work meeting quality standards in line with deadlines and client specifications
- Work to agreed timelines and targets
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team, in particular project managers
- Continually manage version control
- Record all time spent against project work
- Assist in developing company policies, procedures and processes
- Follow and adhere to ISO processes
- Maintain all quality management documentation
Key Skills & Experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Experience in an E-learning agency is essential
- Familiar with accreditations such as ISO 9001
- Experience with an LMS
- Understanding and knowledge of E-learning development tools
If this sounds like yourself please do not hesitate in applying!