Drive deep and strategic customer engagement in the assigned set of enterprise accounts. To understand Customer's Industry landscape / context, to identify & develop large opportunities and pursue closure while working with the customer success team to deliver outstanding customer experienceKey Responsibilities
- Individual contributor and an opportunity will be given to lead a team as and when the situation arises.
- Work is performed with minimal direction and is reviewed by senior management. Anticipates and identifies complex business needs and recommends solutions to complex problems.
- Provide technical support in the field of Network ,SDWAN and unified communications
- Post sales design documentation, implementation and migration of complex solutions for enterprise customers.
- Complex solutions consist of multi-product services and the role of technical designer is to ensure that these services interoperate and integrate into the customer network environment.
- Such products consist of but not limited to MPLS, Ethernet, IPSec VPN"s, VoIP, Telepresence, Wireless, Internet, Private DSL, WAN Optimization, Managed Security Services and Complex Migration Planning.
- The Technical Designer will own the technical delivery of Tata customer solutions and will be the technical interface between customer, product teams and project management during service delivery.
- Close engagement with pre-sales engineering, technically validating solutions proposed are deliverable and all technical aspects are clearly defined prior to contract signature. The TDA accepts technical ownership of the solution at the point of contract signature.
- Lead customer facing technical workshops. Excellent communication required with the ability to communicate technical concepts clearly to all levels of competency.
- Third line fault escalation. Provide escalated support to 2nd and 1st line teams for OEM and design related faults.
- Tactical role which provides a marked contribution to defining the direction of new solutions, processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy, with a significant mid term impact on business unit overall results.
- Identifies problems and significantly improves, changes or adapts existing method and techniques of developing solutions.
- Focus is on implementation and control rather than policy and strategy development.
- Impact of decisions made is short-mid term in nature.
- May have small to medium profit and loss responsibility.
- May have involvement in regional projects, but as a team member rather than project leader
- Must be able to collaborate across stakeholders - Internally (Product, Marketing; Networks Team, CSO - Service Management, Billing & Collections , Solutions Team, etc.) and Externally (Marketing Research, Customer forums, Partners, OEM vendor teams, etc.)
- Excellent Communication/Client relationships/ Executive engagements /Strategic planning /evaluating new account penetration techniques etc.
- Excellent command on Industry footprints & great product knowledge would be an additional advantage.
- Highlight DRIVE behaviors - Accountability & Ownership, Collaboration, Innovation & Agility
- Education : Graduate in Engineering
- Experience : 7 - 9 years experience across multiple specializations in sub-domain
- Must have experience in working with Large enterprise environment
- Any specialization in networking , past experience in technical/telecom solutions sales would be preferred
- Pro-active liaise with other company functions (e.g. Product Management / Marketing / Finance / Operations)
- Any Technical Certification in Security , SDWAN, UCC & Managed Services would be preferred . Certified Technology Consultant; Certified Technical Sales Professional; Certified in Data Analytics & Management; Certification in Program Management would be an added advantage Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Certified in Account Management; Certified Sales Specialist by Cisco /MS would be preferred
- Certified in relationship management or large deals management would be an added advantage