Description Closing date for this role is 20th August 2021, however we encourage early applications as they will be reviewed at time of receipt. Potential for flexible location: Basingstoke, Bristol, Burton, Dorchester, Dorking, Glasgow, Gloucester, Plymouth, Warrington Salary: c. £50,000 - £65,000
Progress your career and enhance your skills sets by joining our established team of information and system security experts working on a variety of security-specific and multi-disciplinary assignments and team up with our physical security, safety, systems and engineering colleagues across the business.
We need you to help us deliver our growing portfolio of projects to a variety of diverse customers.
Are you a qualified professional looking for the next step in your career? We're offering an opportunity to work on projects involving fantastic new and innovative technologies across enterprise systems. Come and experience working in a consultancy environment - working on a variety of assignments varying in nature and size, contribute to managing project delivery and support our Business Managers winning the next exciting projects.
You can be based from any of our United Kingdom offices and we also support flexible working, however due to the nature of the work, some assignments will require time on client sites. In return, we offer challenging and rewarding work and an excellent rewards package.
If you are knowledgeable and conscientious and looking for a stimulating role, delivering real benefits to clients on a full or part-time basis hit the apply button today! Requirements
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing security advice and guidance to clients in respect of their existing systems, technical refresh plans and/or their latest projects;
- Writing, reviewing and supervising the development of system security policies and other documents to meet corporate or regulatory requirements;
- Identifying and establishing good security governance principles, procedures and documents appropriate to clients' business environments and priorities; and
- Identifying and assessing information and system security risks and producing appropriate risk management and remediation plans.
- The ability to consider and propose innovative security solutions to complex customer security challenge
The following requirements are essential to the role:
- Have experience of carrying out security risk assessment and management assignments in complex environments;
- Hold appropriate qualifications, e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) / Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) / Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or be able to demonstrate significant experience in this area.
Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all of our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us.
We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.Benefits
We provide our people with an excellent benefits package that comprises:
- Competitive salary: [£50,000 - £65,000]
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Targeted professional development
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare membership
- Bonus scheme linked into company performance
- Paid membership fees to a professional institution
- Support in attaining professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share purchase scheme
- Season rail ticket loan