Finance Analyst - BHJOB3543_5413
FinTech PLC, Central London (with flexible working available)
£35,000 - £45,000 + study support + bonus + benefits
Please forward a Word copy of your CV if you wish to apply
As an AIM listed PLC, this SaaS group has developed some innovative and exciting solutions for a broad portfolio of global clients including more than half of the Fortune500. With a commitment to ongoing systems and services development, alongside investment in leading edge technology, the business continues to revolutionise business systems, maximise efficiencies and improve cash flow management processes at its clients. As the result of ambitious growth plans, the group now seeks a part-qualified / finalist or newly qualified accountant to take up a Finance Analyst role. As a critical business partner to the organisation, you will drive support of the creation of strategic planning and execution. As a finance analyst, your brief includes:
· Developing robust business relationships between Finance & Operations, delivering high quality management & financial reporting to support business modelling & strategic decision making
· Ensuring the Finance team act as business experts on accounting & finance processes to support finance objectives & deliverables
· Driving financial planning, budgeting, forecast & analysis processes
· Embedding & maintaining a strong financial control environment
· Delivering & supporting new financial reporting framework & automation initiatives
As a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant you will demonstrate proven experience of management reporting, financial analysis and providing insights to non-finance stakeholders, alongside strong interpersonal and Excel skills. The role demands a self-motivated, proactive individual with commercial flair and analytical capability, who can influence key stakeholders and implement change and innovation.
Applications only considered from those eligible to live & work in the UK without restriction.
Harcourt Matthews is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our divisions include Accounting & Finance; Legal Operations; HR - Human Resources & Personnel; IT - Information Technology; Pfi/PPP & FM; Procurement & Purchasing; Project Management & PMO; Sales & Marketing.