Home Manager - Christchurch, Dorset - Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Caring Homes are looking to appoint an experienced Care Home Manager to join the team at Homefield Grange located in Christchurch, Dorset Requirements:
- Registered Manager's experience in a nursing home
- CQC Ratings of Good or Outstanding in current home
- Registered Nurse with current NMC Pin
What we offer:
- To be the Registered Manager with CQC
- Management of all areas of the home including budgets and finance (P&L and EBITDA)
- Deliver exceptional standards of care
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Career Development
- Benefits Package to include high street discounts, pension scheme and many other offers.
- You will play a vital role in helping us in our determination to be one of the largest and well-respected independent providers of health and social care.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive induction programme to ensure that you will have an enjoyable introduction to our business, understand what we do and have an awareness of our policies, procedures and practices.
- We are committed to supporting and promoting the well-being of our colleagues and want everyone to be able to work well together in a pleasant working environment.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you and you have the experience and skills required along with wanting to join a family-owned company and be part of a team that want to make a difference to our residents' lives, please get in touch by clicking 'APPLY'
or contact Lucy - firstname.lastname@example.org