Client Relationship ManagerLocation:
Junior Management LevelBusiness Area:
Accounts and Business AdvisoryContract Type:
: Part or Qualified ACCA depending on experienceSalary:
£35k p.a to £45.5k p.aOverall job purpose
You will be looking for a role that supports your future career goals, because we are looking to invest in someone for the future.
You will be responsible for the full spectrum of compliance and tax services for clients of all levels from SME's, ambitious entrepreneurial micro companies to sole traders and high net worth individuals.
You will be required to profitably service a portfolio of clients in accordance with our values, and work with a team of staff to ensure the highest possible standards of client service at all times.
You will report to the management team and will be willing to take on the supervision of other team members under guidance/mentorship.
You will also be required to take an active role in the growth of the office. You will have a willingness to share your ideas on business opportunities and be keen to get involved in the business development process, as we all work to build a firm which is a great place to work.
Ideally, you will be qualified or part-qualified ACCA and be able to demonstrate good experience and knowledge in financial reporting and maintaining client relationships.Key accountabilities
This role is an opportunity to join a firm with a vision to create excellence not only for its clients, but also its staff.
The work is varied and challenging. The firm's people are friendly, open and supportive and the role should provide you with opportunities to expand your knowledge and involvement with the business.The role requires
Key Performance Measures
- To be able to work succinctly across a range of clients
- The ability to demonstrate commercial awareness and to add value
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed people skills to relate to clients and colleagues
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong accounts, corporation tax return and personal tax return production skills
- Efficient bookkeeping skills across cloud-based software, with a detailed knowledge of Xero, or a willingness to develop cloud-based software skills.
- Strong management accounts and other reporting skills required by owner-managed businesses.
- Competent or a keenness to learn efficient VAT and CIS return production.
- The ability to support the management team with personal and corporation tax planning, to the level expected of a qualified accountant.
- The flexibility and keenness to support the management team with other ad hoc business advisory services when necessary.
- Delivery of high-quality financial statements and overall service to clients
- Deadlines are met
- Budgets achieved
- Adherence to the firm's procedures and policies
- Flexibility towards hours of work and tasks performed including assisting other staff e.g. dealing with urgent tasks at short notice when required
- To keep confidential any information obtained concerning the business affairs of the Firm, its staff and clients
- Portray the Firm in accordance with its Mission Statement and Values
Our Vision and Mission Statement
Revel was started because we wanted to create a firm reflective of our values.
Over time, we have come to realise exactly how important those values are, not only for doing our best for our clients, but how they shape the environment and community we are part of by making Revel a rewarding place to work for our employees and consultants and connecting with our local community. Ultimately, we realise our actions and our company's approach can contribute in an outwardly positive way to society and the environment.
Our ultimate aim has always been to add value to our clients' businesses, and that to us means, using all our available tools effectively and efficiently to manage costs, and to act fast to get ahead of challenges our clients face. We recognise our efforts directly (and indirectly in some cases) contribute day to day to our clients' success and that this comes down to us providing honest, innovative and personal advice, whilst delivering excellent service.
We achieve this as follows:
• Provide quality advice and support
• Tailored specifically to the client
• In clear and simple terms
• At prices that don't cost the Earth
Our values support our Mission and reflect what's important to us and Revel to achieve our vision.
Our values matter for all the reasons discussed in our Mission Statement. They represent the culture we aspire to every day, guiding our judgements, building trust and helping us to be at our best.
Revel expects, that as an employee, you role model and uphold each value in everything you do- in delivering your work, your relationships with colleagues, and how you represent Revel externally.
We work in our client's best interest
- We listen and understand our client's needs and care about getting them to where they want and need to be.
- We strive for excellence in everything that we do.
- We put the hard work in behind the scenes to know what we are talking about.
- We deliver tailored advice in language that is clear and simple to follow
We act with integrity
- We are ethical.
- We are honest.
- We are accountable.
We act with initiative
- We plan ahead for deadlines and try to get our clients to do so as well
- We think of new ways for our clients to tackle problems
- We actively anticipate and prepare our clients for the future.
We work together
- We get the full picture before advising
- We don't advise outside of our knowledge depth
- We are good colleagues- caring, polite, helpful, supportive and challenging of any behaviour to the contrary so we can all work at our best
We forge links outside of the Revel bubble
- We create and encourage collaborative relationships across and outside Revel with other local professionals
- We seek ways to share knowledge and integrate work for the best of our clients
- We stay focussed on our priorities and support each other as a community (clients included) when under pressure