To assist the Senior Operations Accountant in ensuring that the financial accounts of the assigned sites and SBA's are produced impartially, on a timely, accurate, and efficient basis, and that all necessary procedural controls and policies are duly implemented and observed.Dimensions
Responsible for the review and issuing of weekly reporting, and overhead forecasting/budgeting with sites.
2 manufacturing sitesPrincipal Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Assist in the production of monthly management and financial accounts in accordance with prescribed formats, timescales and procedures.
- Creation of manual and automatic accruals/provisions for all cost items
- Provision of financial data and analysis to operational management, Finance Managers or Group Finance as required
- Assist in the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts at prescribed frequencies
- Presentation of financial information to factory management team
- Production and justification of factory budgets, both variable and fixed costs
- Interpretation, communication and enforcement of Group rules, policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities to reduce lead-times for the production of management accounts via an ongoing plan of process improvement.
Studying for a professional qualification
Previous experience of manufacturing would be advantageous
Proficient in excel
Experience of SAP
Able to work to tight deadlines
Excellent interpersonal and communication skillsReady to get started?Ready to get started?