The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company are working with the leading global Gaming entertainment company, to help them find a bright, talented, and curious IT Audit professional.
The Senior IT Auditor will work within the IT Audit team, reporting to the IT Audit Manager. They are looking for a highly motivated candidate who has a passion for IT audit and is looking to make their first leap into industry from practice. IT and the video game industry are very dynamic, and the right candidate should be someone looking to develop their skills and constantly evolve over time. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years IT Audit experience and be willing to learn and develop within the Industry.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties:
· Assist in the development of scope and planning for IT internal audits and integrated audits.
· Conduct end-to-end IT audits of applications, underlying infrastructure, and technologies supporting business processes.
· Work with the business and Technology stakeholders to provide assurance on key projects and critical change activities.
· Draft high impact audit reports for provision to executive management.
· Work with process owners as a partner to develop solutions to issues and provide guidance on areas of change within the business.
· Supporting the development of analytics and process automation to improve the efficiency and efficacy of auditing.
· Communicate/engage regularly with Technology community to thoroughly understand current Technology developments and risks, and anticipate changes arising from both internal and external factors.
The role is based in London, with occasional travel to Europe and the US.