Since our inception in 2011, we've been on a mission to provide our patients with healthcare that is dependable, affordable, and a fraction of today's cost. To date, we've provided over 5 million consultations across the UK, Germany, France, and Ireland.
We began our mission with an asynchronous approach to healthcare. Patients fill out a short medical questionnaire for review by our in-house doctors and once approved the appropriate medication is sent directly to their door. Our approach has been successful in removing the time and effort needed to visit a GP in person and in treating a high volume of patients within a relatively short space of time.
Our pharmacy is busier than ever but since our $32m investment in 2019, we have been adding to our offering to become a more holistic healthcare provider. Now, we offer live one-to-one video consultations in Germany through our iOS and Android apps, have white-label partnerships in the UK, and are constantly looking at ways to do more for our patients.
We have ambitious growth plans at Zava, after a second successful round of investment and following the completion of two exciting acquisitions in Germany, and we are now in the early phases of developing partnerships with statutory healthcare providers, as well as health insurers so that we can offer our services with reduced costs to our patients.
We aim to be Europe's biggest digital healthcare provider by 2025.About the role:
We are looking for someone who can be responsible for the partner management of our TOSCA (TOSCA is the project name for the partnership) partnership on a day-to-day basis. This is a wide-ranging role, collaborating with stakeholders internally and externally, to achieve the partnership goals (treatment volumes, revenue).
This role is suitable for a junior / mid-level marketeer keen on performing market/data analysis with actionable outcomes. You will be the key contact for our partner and you will have the overall view of workstreams and aligned deliverables. At the same time, you will be supporting different growth initiatives across patient segments by identifying attractive market opportunities, making a case for them, and working cross-functionally to implement them jointly with our partners. What can you expect from working with us?
Day-to-day the work will encompass:
- Opportunity to influence the future of healthcare - Digital healthcare is here and has the power to transform the way the world gets better. This is our chance to be the best in a radically new industry.
- Receptiveness to new ideas - We want you to push the boundaries, try new things and take responsibility for big ideas.
- Variety - You'll be involved in a range of initiatives as well as day-to-day tasks from launching new services, analysing data to find areas of improvement, to working with our marketing teams to build new campaigns.
- Cross-company collaboration - In addition to working with marketing colleagues specialising in PPC, SEO, Content and Retention, you'll also collaborate with teams from across the wider organisation including Operations, Clinical / Service Expansion and of course our key partner.
- Competitive salary, flexible working and other benefits - Aside from salary we offer a company-wide bonus scheme, training budget and flexible working (working pattern can be discussed).
- Supportive environment - You will receive support from the immediate acquisition team as well as the wider commercial team to help you grow and develop within the role.
For this role you need to have:
- Work with the Growth Manager and our marketing team to manage the core marketing channels (Social, SEO, Content, Email)
- Build and manage our Paid Social activities in-house or with our third party paid media agency
- Analyse the performance of existing services, create hypothesis for growth and work closely with the wider business (Marketing/Product/Data/Clinical) to test hypothesis
- Support the Marketing team in making changes to the website such as when there are promotions or stock shortages
- Deliver marketing materials for both online and offline (In-store and OOH) campaigns
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to identify growth opportunities
- Work with the clinical team to identify opportunities for service optimisation and expansion
- Ad-hoc analysis to spot trends, opportunities and share insights both internally and externally
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly reporting and attending weekly/monthly meetings to present marketing and initiative updates
- Execute quarterly projects for the locale
- Build strong relationships with our key counterparts at TOSCA and at any external agencies that we work with
- Assist in other partnership activities and projects as and when required.
It would also be advantageous to have experience with:
- 5 years digital marketing experience across different channels
- Clear and demonstrable experience in achieving company goals and business metrics
- Data analysis to help identify and deliver improved outcomes (we're seeking a creative thinker with an analytical mindset)
- Producing impactful presentations and visual reports as well as an ability to present and communicate effectively (strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are desirable)
- Strong communicator and collaborator, able and willing to engage with stakeholders across multiple business areas (Marketing, Product, Creative) and all levels of seniority
- Ability to multi-task and determine priority projects and assignments
- Delivery focused and results oriented, with a 'can-do' and 'will-do' attitude
- Able to bring new ideas to the table
Your line manager will be:
- Experience in the medical/wellness vertical is a bonus
- Looker and Google Analytics tools
Senior Brand and Digital Marketing ManagerYour application journey will be:
Core working hours
- Introductory call with Talent Team
- Screening call with Hiring Manager
- Data/Marketing Skills Interview
- Cultural Fit interview
- Senior Engineering Manager wrap-up call
Our core business hours are 9am - 6pm, although flexible working arrangements are available upon agreement with your line manager