Elevation Recruitment Group (Marketing Division) are currently exclusively recruiting for a Paid Media Manager on a permanent basis with remote working available- working for an employee-focused business.
My client, a growing E-commerce business is looking for a Paid Media Manager to join their marketing team. Working alongside passionate marketeers and a growing business this is a fantastic business to work in. You will take ownership of paid media channels across multiple websites, have a range of accounts across paid search and paid social.
As the organisation has had continued growth and cannot see that stopping any time soon this is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the business.
You will be responsible for
- Ownership of paid media channels
- Responsible for ensuring paid media is driving core KPIs whilst within budgets
- Manage all parts of a paid search campaign, including keyword research, copywriting, bidding, search term analysis and landing page optimisation
- Able to manage all parts of a paid social campaign: audience creation, copywriting, bidding, UTM tracker setup, and liaising with Design for creative
- Using Excel to compile weekly and monthly reports as well as on an ad-hoc basis
- Utilising a/b testing to optimise elements of campaign performance
- Gather and analyse data to help you understand customer behaviour and tailor campaigns accordingly
- You will be responsible for driving revenue growth in paid channels whilst ensuring budget requirements are met.
- You will monitor campaign delivery and performance to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met.
To be successful for this position you will have/ be able to demonstrate:
- You will set up, execute, and deliver digital campaigns and therefor you will bring and build on platform knowledge and media plans via analysis optimisation and campaign management.
- You will have experiencing managing Paid media budgets.
- Excellent knowledge of using Google Analytics to gain insight into performance
- Experience using Google Data Studio to automate aspects of paid media reporting
- Proactive in developing and executing strategy
- Commercially minded and understand key performance metrics of campaigns and how these drive ROI and ROAS across both B2B and B2C
- Data-driven with a natural ability to iterate and optimise for improvement
· Remote working- the office is based in North Yorkshire you will be able to attend a couple monthly meetings.
· Flexible working hours
· 23+ Stats holidays
· Free parking
· Gym on site
· Modern office- pool table, relaxing area for breaks