As we continue our journey towards helping our customers with simplifying and automating their payment processes, we are looking for a Product Director
to own the product road map for our SME bill payment solutions in the UK. We are leading the market with our portfolio of great products but we have so much more to give our customers. Your innovative mind set and commerciality will pave the way in making our solutions seamless as possible.
You will take us to the next level.Some of your responsibilities:
- Being the end-to-end product owner for our "AP Automation" and supplier payment solutions (e.g. SME business payment cards, Corpay One and SupplierPay products)
- Building a product roadmap for our bill payment solutions for the UK market, including developing new product propositions and go to market strategy
- Working with your colleagues from digital, marketing and technology to develop seamless end-to-end Digital solutions.
- Being responsible for the development, delivery, maintenance and continuous improvement of the product suits within SME bill payment solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will already have 4+ years of experience in a product role. Your experience and toolbox includes:
What's in for you?
- Building digital payment solutions into SaaS software and apps
- Operating in a "digital first" environment, where creating a seamless and frictionless user experience is key
- Solid experience of commercialising payments products in the UK market
- Owning the end-to-end life cycle of a product and driving performance through KPIs
- Exposure to the needs and dynamics of the B2B segment would be an advantage
- Consultancy skills, including problem solving and strategy planning skills
- An always 'customer first' mindset
- Exceptional collaboration skills and use of effective collaboration tools
· Opportunity to work with great people!
· Great salary package
· Free private medical via Vitality
· Free rewards and discounts via Perkbox
· 4 x your annual salary for life insurance
· 5% company pension contributions
· LinkedIn Learning License
Plus flexibility in your working lifeA little about us
Fleetcor Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued colleagues worldwide.
If you are interested in working for the 14th most innovative business in the world, as recognised by Forbes, then apply today. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
FLEETCOR is a global technology organisation that is leading the future of commercial payments with a culture of innovation that drives us to constantly create new and better ways to pay. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. Millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting by an independent supplier (Experian). This is in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. We do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.