DBA Manager / Data Services ManagerLeeds (blended 1-2 days office / remote)£65,000 + Bonus + Benefits (below)
Excellent opportunity to join fantastic multinational Financial Services corp, whom really look after their staff. You will be leading a friendly team of on and offshore Oracle and SQL DBA's. The Data Services Manager will provide full lifecycle management to development, infrastructure, testing and ultimately production data. You will enjoy a varied role, managing and maintaining the key data system environments, ensure development and testing environments are kept up to date, work on performance tuning and enhancements, troubleshooting, maintenance, health checks and investigations of production system problems, carrying out peer review and enforcing coding standards. Key experience for the DBA Manager / Data Services Manager:
- Comprehensive knowledge of database administration (design, installation & troubleshooting) of Oracle database from 11g to current versions and MS SQL.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Database Mirroring, Log Shipping, Clustering, Availability Groups, Transactional Replication, ETL
- Experience in automated testing of all database releases
- Experience in support for all database releases.
- Experience of supporting large scale critical production databases.
For full company information and spec please APPLY NOW - this is a really important hire for the company and interviews will be arranged quickly.
The company offers excellent benefits to include a generous bonus, 25 days (rising holiday), excellent Pension, Life Insurance, Private Healthcare, Income Protection, subsidized gym membership, Season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, staff rewards scheme, annual health screening and much, much more.