Interim Forensic Accountant : £300 - £500 per day Ltd
- Bank accounts reconciliations
- Qualified accountant with significant depth and breadth of experience in forensic work, and expertise in forensic investigation.
- Expertise in managing complex financial investigations involving high volumes of material.
- Significant expertise in investigating complex financial data.
- Skilled in planning and conducting technical interviews of senior individuals.
- Significant skill (written and oral) in communicating the results of investigation to a non-accounting audience.
- Solid understanding of the requirements of a regulatory disciplinary process.