Ref: 1245ASITitle: Compliance Analyst - Transaction Monitoring (Fixed Term Contract)Location: LondonSalary: AttractiveDate: 22nd July 2021
Our client, a leading international banking group is looking for a Compliance Analyst to oversighting and daily management of the Transaction Monitoring and Payments Screening. The individual would help to develop and support the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Daily reviewing escalations on Transaction Monitoring System and monthly reviewing Fircosoft System.
- Investigating and reporting on any suspected breach of applicable standards.
- Assist in the development and delivery of KYC training to address the identification and monitoring of high risk clients.
- Payments sanctions screening.
- Investigating all real-time payments generated in Fircosoft.
- Assisting the Compliance Manager with different daily responsibilities.
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Follow KYC requirements to take on new high-risk clients.
- Supporting and assisting senior management in adherence to applicable laws and regulations as well as to high standards of business and ethical integrity.
- Risk assessment for high risk escalations, including Money Laundering, Sanctions, Bribery, corruption and internal failings.
The preferred candidate will ideally have compliance background with knowledge of Payment Screening and Transaction Monitoring System. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with management in United Kingdom and Abroad. If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 7430 1831 for a confidential discussion.Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.