Finance Systems Analyst - EPM Technology
Permanent - Full Time
Salary up to £50,000 per annum
SystemsAccountants is working with a multinational business seeking a Finance Systems Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis
The newly created position within the Finance Systems team is mainly focused on the administration and support of their Oracle EPM application suite. The finance system Analyst will assist in administering the Close, Forecast & Plan process in Hyperion Planning and PBCS applications, as well as maintaining standard reporting, perform application testing, process documentation, and assist in SOX compliance and end-user access reviews.
This role would suit individuals currently working within a finance role with some exposure to finance systems, looking to further develop their systems experience.
To be considered for this role we are looking for candidates with the following experience:
• Financial Systems, FP&A, or related position preferred - min of 2 years
• Strong accounting knowledge
• PBCS or Hyperion Planning exposure (data forms, security, etc)
• Experience in FDM / FDMEE / DRM / EDM a plus
• Strong Excel / Smart View/ Analytical Skills
• Highly motivated and organised individual
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong emphasis on cross-functional communication (particularly finance partners)
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
To find out more about this opportunity or to apply, please contact Chanel Betambeau on 02076484242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.