ASAP start - £25-35k - Kings Cross.
Working with alcohol brands, focusing on cultural briefs.
• Internal: Agency account team, planners/strategists; Creative teams and directors; Creative services and production staff; Finance/accounts.
• External: Client marketing team; other agencies on their Client's roster e.g. Media, Public Relations etc; Regulatory bodies.
• Account Executives will usually report into an Account Manager or Account Director, depending on the size of the team.
You'll be liberated to think for yourself, and understand the business and the brand in a way that allows you to drive projects forward with tenacity. You use your diplomacy to handle internal and external relationships to ensure collaboration around the task.
• Is able to evaluate the creative work against the brief
• Ability to understand and brief, evaluate and produce a broad range of comms
• Demonstrates presentation skills to facilitate selling the agency recommendation
• Can debate constructively with clients in order to convey the agency's point of view
• Is able to affect change from clients, creatives or regulators in favour of the agency's work
Brands & Strategy
• Is a brand guardian, through knowing more than people would expect
• Confident in discussing the role and relevance of all channels in delivering a comms objective
• Is starting to provide a valuable input to planning
• Demonstrates a clear understanding of the client's business
• Translates client and competitive business data into insightful thought pieces and documents
• Shows the signs of being the person that can spot potential growth opportunities, developing a cultural knowledge of the client, to spot and pitch projects previously unnoticed.
• Managing the day-to-day administration of the client account, including invoices, timing plans, estimates and client contact notes - AKA - the not so fun stuff.
• Client meetings and data research to support creative.
• Supporting the development of creative work by documenting client feedback and attending creative review meetings when required - We take a whole agency collaboration approach to the creative process.
Those who succeed are
• Interested in advertising, business and communications.
• Personable, and able to work effectively with a variety of different people.
• Able to enjoy it, it'll be good, it'll be bad, it'll be all sorts, but it'll never be dull.
• Effective communicators, both verbally and in writing.
• Able to manage projects, budgets and events.
• Flexible, and able to solve problems.