IT Systems Team Leader/Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Systems Team Leader/Manager to join their team based in Oxfordshire, on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be based on-site, with flexibility to work remotely.
Our client requires someone who can quickly understand the business setup and requirements, keep the team motivated and on track, as well as being prepared to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty when required. The IT Systems Team Leader/Manager will ideally have a good understanding of Waterfall/Agile methodologies, be open to travel to other sites (UK and Europe). Any candidates with experience of Cloud technologies, such as Azure, AWS or Google will be advantageous.
The IT Systems Team Leader/Manager will be rewarded with an excellent salary, as well as a brilliant benefits package including but not limited to Private Medical Insurance, leading pension scheme and a discretionary bonus.
- Good understanding of business processes (automotive dealership preferred) with excellent analytical, organisation and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with ability to see bigger picture while also dealing with the day to day detail.
- Proactive, pragmatic and flexible approach with ability to prioritise and deliver multiple competing projects.
- Bachelor degree and proven affinity with IT latest technology
- Recognised management qualification
- Agile Professional - Project Manager, or Professional Scrum Master.
- Requirements Engineering Certification (e.g. ISEB)
- Familiar with requirement capturing and testing tools
- Evidence of people management experience
- Strong experience of business system project design and implementation
- Good understanding of business processes with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills are essential together with a pragmatic approach
- Ad-hoc travel international travel required
- At least 5 years' experience in IT.
- Practical exposure to both Waterfall and Agile development environments
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website