This is a highly valued role in one of the UK's leading specialist travel groups with ambitious growth targets. The successful candidate will take ownership of the SEO strategy and execution and bring proven technical skills and a hands-on approach to SEO, keeping themselves up-to-date with the latest Search Engine Optimisation developments and applying best practice to yield demonstrable search ranking improvements.
You will be responsible for tracking, measuring and analysing SEO performance and contributing to the success of cross-discipline and company-wide objectives.
SEO Manager responsibilities will include:
• Driving the SEO strategy for the company
• Manage site-techniques, link building, technical SEO, crawl errors, XML sitemaps, data markups, etc.
• Act as a point person for content interactions with the wider business, including training new team members and liaising with product to ensure the timely publishing of all content
• Demonstrable track record of developing and executing advanced outreach strategies
• Identify and prioritise keyword portfolio opportunities that will drive performance for SEO based on potential impact and uplift
• Responsibility for log analysis, site crawls and monitoring keyword positioning and backlink profiles. Manage a backlog and work with product, UX and IT teams to deliver changes.
• Work closely with the Head of SEO to create a data-driven strategy
• Carrying out regular SEO reviews
• Using Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key campaign performance reports to stakeholders every month.
• Reporting using a variety of SEO & analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Search Console, GetStat,
To apply, you will be a data-driven, analytical SEO professional with experience preferably gained in the travel sector. Good technical SEO experience with an understanding of Google Search Console, Google Analytics and third-party tracking tools required. Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates is essential.
We seek someone who will the extra mile when it comes to data and "hacky" tools. So, It will be a bonus if you know SQL, Python etc. or Strong HTML and CSS (but not essential)
In return, you'll be seeking a fast-paced, challenging environment that's fun to work in and have the chance to work with diverse, passionate colleagues who have a range of skills and experience and a strong work ethic. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary/package.
Immediate interviews being held
The role will be based in South London but would consider a hybrid working arrangement with travel to the London office 2-3 days a week. In return, a great package to include pension, health, life assurance, and discounted travel is on offer.