Account Manager | Fast Growth CreaTech Agency | LondonThe Client:
Harmonic Operations are thrilled to be recruiting for an Account Manager role working with one of the UK's most exciting start-ups to come out of the pandemic. This company operates in the UK's fastest growing creative industry, CreaTech and have recently increased their turnover by 70% from 2019.
With plans for further expansion into more UK markets and aspirations to increase their client base by 50% by the end of 2022. This is the perfect time to get on board as an Account Manager where you can build strong, long lasting, and meaningful client relationships. Alongside managing a diverse team of 15 people you will become an invaluable asset to this group of very talented minds.
This company boasts about it captivating social culture which puts collaboration at the forefront mixed with a 'can do' attitude. This company is looking for someone to bring a confident outlook with the ability to handle high pressure deadlines through a mix of remote and in office working. The Role:
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relations with customers, stakeholders, and building connections with key business executives alongside preparing sale reports. Account managers need to have vigorous knowledge of their clients' projects are they are the first point on contact for their quires. You will liaise with the various departments within the agency including Customer Service and Product Development departments. This position may also require occasional travel.Responsibilities:
What we need to see (Essential):
- Be comfortable presenting creative work to clients and taking challenging feedback when necessary.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Communicate the progress of monthly initiative to internal and external stakeholders.
- Management of creating, delivering content and communications within the agency environment.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Delivering excellence at all times by empowering the team to deliver a best-in-class experience to a high-profile client base.
- Identifying new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Achieve targets on a regular basis.
What we'd like to see (Non-Essential):
- Experience in a fast-growing business or a start-up.
- A keen eye for detail and for creative work.
- An ambition to impact business operations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Appetite and desire to continue to learn.
- Able to manage a multitude of different projects and integrated campaign deliverables.
- Experience in the CreaTech Industry.
- Deep knowledge of the creative industry.
Salary: £35,000 - 45,000 (depending on experience)
- North London (Mixture of remote and in-office work).
Please get in touch at email@example.com or give me a call on 0203 773 3530.
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ