: Account ExecutiveContract:
: Imperial Wharf, LondonSalary
: Dependent on experience About Media Zoo
Media Zoo is an award-winning integrated communications agency based in state-of-the-art offices at Imperial Wharf by Chelsea Harbour. It has an impressive set of blue-chip clients and specialises in corporate and crisis communications.
We provide many of the UK's leading companies with top class strategic counsel as well as sophisticated messaging and media training services. Media engagement is at the heart of everything we do and the company excels in this area.
With over 100 dedicated employees and offices in London, Scotland, and Switzerland we are expanding fast.About the Role
We are looking to strengthen our Client Service team to assist with our growing business. We are seeking an Account Executive with at least 2 years of agency or in-house experience to support our Client Service teams in Switzerland (remote) and in London.
The position is based in our London office and will work closely with the Director, Media Zoo Switzerland, located in Zurich. The Account Executive will support the Client Service team with existing client business and also assist the team in prospecting, and preparing pitch and proposal documents for potential new clients.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player, persuasive and solutions-oriented. The AE will be working collaboratively with other teams including PR, events, film, learning and development, and design, assisting in the day-to-day of client accounts.Responsibilities
- Support account director with day-to-day project management
- Help identify prospects and communicate the specific value proposition for their business
- Support account team with writing proposals and presentations
- Basic analyses of client's business results and competitive landscapes
- Accurately track leads and update client database as needed ensuring all information is up-to-date
- Providing administrative support, including meeting scheduling, budget tracking, competitor reviews, client database management, etc.
- Managing small projects and supporting more senior colleagues on larger projects
- Minimum of 2 years communications experience preferably within an agency, marketing or sales department
- University graduate, preferably with a bachelor's degree in communications, PR, or marketing
- Experience communicating with senior-level executives and drafting presentations and proposals in response to client briefs
How to Apply
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable passion and curiosity for all aspects of the agency's business
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Computer - Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Social Media landscape is a plus (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Fluent English speaker, German and/or French is a plus
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV, cover letter and salary expectations. Let us know what you would bring to the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks of applying, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.
For more information about Media Zoo visit www.mediazoo.tv