Company DescriptionRecruitment Open day
Would you like to know how to become a CAREGiver? Why not come in for a chat, we open our office doors every Monday (apart from bank holidays) from 2pm till 6pm for a socially distanced coffee, tea and cake/snacks!Come and join the best!
Home Instead is the UK's leading home care provider and has won many awards over the years. Having a reputation second to none, with currently 60+ of it's 200 offices being awarded a CQC Overall Outstanding we are leading the way! Why are we different? Well, as we focus on building relationships, we provide a minimum of 1-hour home visits to mostly private clients who receive visits from the same companions all the time. It's great for everyone and it works!
We are proud to have achieved OUTSTANDING in the CARING category!
View our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/homeinsteadsouthampton/Job DescriptionCAREGivers Required
We are seeking kind, compassionate and dedicated people to join our wonderful team. Becoming a CAREGiver is the perfect job for those who want some flexibility in their day to day work as well as having a great sense of purpose and achievement.
We employ and train CAREGivers who are passionate about delivering the highest quality of care to our clients and understand the core values that we pride ourselves on.
It is vital that our CAREGivers understand the importance of their role; just one hour with the same client can really make a difference to their life, helping them to maintain their daily routine in the comfort of their own home. This is home care at its best!
Unfortunately at this stage we are only accepting applicants that have their own means of transport.CAREGiver Role
Some Comments From Our Lovely CAREGivers
- Caring for people in your local community means that there is reduced travel
- Full award winning training provided as well as continual training opportunities both online and workshops
- Flexible working hours, with the ability to work from 5-10 hours up to 25-30 hours per week
- Salary: £10.60 - 23.20 per hour
- Consistency - you will see the same Client at the same time each week, this provides great consistency and builds a relationship with the Client as well as giving you the ability to plan your life, plus all calls are a minimum of one hour
- Opportunities for Career progression
- This is more than a job, making every hour with our clients count
- Employee assistance program for your health and welfare
- Great hourly rate, pension, plus holiday pay and mileage
- Average hour (or guaranteed hour) contracts available
"I love my job. I love the warm feeling I get inside when my client smiles and says "thank you". I love sharing memories with my clients and listening to their stories. I love having time to do my work properly and not feel rushed. I love being part of a team that makes a difference. In fact, my job doesn't often feel like 'work' really. That's why I love my job"
A team where collaboration and friendship is at our heart!What Do Our CAREGivers Say About Us
"The staff are very helpful and friendly and match me well to my clients, I love my job!"
"I love making a difference."
"I look forward to my clients calls as I have built a good relationship with them and feel I make a difference to their lives."