We seek a strong Account Manager/Senior Account Manager with relevant skills and experience who can hit the ground running. Working closely with the Project and Account Directors, this individual will develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
The role will suit an ambitious, enthusiastic and proactive marketer who wishes to put their creative and project management skills to use in our talented agency.
The role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Managing the day-to-day handling of campaigns and maintaining positive client relationships
· Providing the exceptional client service by ensuring the client's needs are understood and actioned
· Working closely with the wider agency to develop and deliver creative inspirational learning programmes
· Management of multiple education programmes ensuring successful delivery, on time and within budget. Programmes often include on- and off-line content, print, schools' communications: engagement and activation content, social media, events, market research and evaluation
· Managing relationships internally and externally with a variety of suppliers and stakeholders
· Supporting the development of new business proposals and tenders
· Brief and manage strategy, education, creative, design and production teams
· Liaise with education consultants and other client partner agencies to support the clients and/or campaign
· An element of editing and copywriting
· Management of campaign budgets
· Contributing to and supporting the delivery of agreed revenue targets
The successful candidate will hold a degree level qualification or equivalent and have around 1-2 years' experience in a similar role or have been developing education programmes previously.
The role will suit an individual with the following skills and experience:
· Solid client management experience, including experience within a full-service marketing, PR or education marketing agency
· Exceptional project management and project delivery skills, (including budget and project timing management)
· Multi-channel experience with an interest in digital
· Verbal and written communication with good presentation skills and confidence in dealing with clients and agencies
· Ability to pay close attention to detail
· Ability to approach tasks with a creative eye
· Editing and copywriting