Yoello is fast-growth fintech providing mobile Order & Pay technology connecting merchants and customers in the physical world and revolutionising the way payments are made.
Following a UK launch in 2020, Yoello has already expanded into North America, Australia and New Zealand and continues to grow rapidly with new markets and new products. Yoello is one of the most exciting, multi-award winning startups in the UK and we'd love you to join our fast-growing team to help continue our journey.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and partners. The Account Manager's role will be to oversee our existing customers/partners, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. Furthermore, the Account Manager will also be responsible for liaising with existing clients to discuss and quantify feature improvements for Yoello (the business). Roles and responsibilities
The account manager will have a variety of responsibilities including:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers by regular contact.
- Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing feedback reports.
- Answering client queries and identifying new business opportunities among existing customers/partners.
- Liaising with cross-functional internal teams (including Business Support, Sales and Product) to improve the Yoello product and overall customer experience.
- Utilising our CRM to shape your activity and maintain the required degree of support.
- Inputting data to maintain visibility around results and trends as well as identifying ways of improving and maintaining data integrity
The successful Account Manager will collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our product and services in the long-run. The ideal candidate for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.Skills and must haves
What you'll get working at Yoello
- Knowledge of the Yoello product including as a stand-alone offering and across all integrations (following full and detailed training)
- The ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- A strong understanding and experience of CRM management (Hubspot or similar)
- Experienced in formalising and creating divisional processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
As well as the opportunity to be part of one of the best startups in the UK you'll get:
- Competitive base salary (up to £28,000 p.a.)
- 10% annual bonus
- Employee share scheme
- 25 days holiday
- High quality mentoring from our leadership team and advisory board
- A high-quality office environment with the things you'd expect working at a FinTech start-up (free hot and cold drinks, beer fridge, regular socials etc)