YAP Global (Your Angle Presented Globally) is one of the world's leading specialised PR agencies that has been helping meaningful fintech, blockchain cryptocurrency companies tell their stories since 2018. We aim to be the bridge between quality journalism and emerging technology companies who are making a difference in the world.
Our diverse portfolio of clients range from digital custody providers, supply-chain transparency applications, remittance services, cryptocurrency exchanges, NFT marketplaces and more. We've coordinated the biggest blockchain conferences in the world, including CoinDesk's Consensus, EthCC in France, Invest Asia and more.
Our collaborative, close-knit and fast-paced globally remote team is expanding and we are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated team member to join us as a Senior Account Executive.Key responsibilities:
Key Markers of Success:
- Research and write press releases, news stories, articles, case studies, and product pieces
- Work as part of an account team to co-develop and implement client proposals based on business, communications and media strategies
- Pitching clients' stories to strategic media outlets and key journalists to boost coverage and awareness
- Ensure that the quality of deliverables are of the highest standards while meeting client requirements
- Assist with the production of client publications, such as blog posts
- Proactively manage the PR aspect of potential crisis scenarios that clients may face
- Actively communicating with clients and providing PR solutions based on clients' needs
- Be the liaison on behalf of clients and representation of a client with the media as and when required
- At least 1-2 years experience or educational background in Public Relations, Communications or Journalism.
- Have an established network of media contacts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with key influencers and decision-makers
- Have a track record of successfully pitching client stories to tier 1 & 2 media publications
- Strong organisation and multitasking skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong news sense and a knack for storytelling
- Willingness (and a desire to) to travel to client meetings and networking events as and where required
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangement
- Travel opportunities (when borders open up) to key conferences in cities such as Paris, New York, Singapore and more
- The chance to bring in new clients to the agency that you're passionate about and would like to work with
- The opportunity to be part of a team of ambitious, like-minded, driven people from different parts of the world
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume
- A one-page cover letter on why you want to join and why you will be a good fit.
- Three ways you would boost YAP Global's PR profile if it is your client