Are you an experienced payroll administrator?
Are you looking to join a stable and secure organisation?
If so, please apply below:Client Details
- Eco conscious and sustainable organisation
- Strong employee engagement and team ethos
- Cardiff outskirts - free parking
- Full time, permanent
- 22,000 to 26,000
- Study support for CIPP qualification Description
- Under limited supervision processes the organisation's payroll accurately and on time. Activities may include; accounting; distributing and preparing payments, benefits, taxes, and payroll deductions; calculating overtime, shift payments, sales commissions, and bonuses; maintaining payroll records.
- Prepares the monthly /weekly payroll, conducting the necessary processes for payment of the various components of salary, overtime, calculations of payments related to leavers and dismissals etc.
- Responsible for payment of legal charges and statutory withholdings, such as employee guarantee fund, social security, income tax, labour dues, etc.
- Complete and/or check payroll related forms and documents so they are processed accurately and on time.
- Maintain employee payroll records manually and/or computerised so that information is accurate and secure. Data managed may include personal information; job history; retirement and insurance documentation; leave accrual records; and details of illness, absences, transfers, and salary progression.
- Contribute to and/or administer various aspects of the organisation's compensation and benefit, recruitment, organisation development, and employee relations programmes.
- Complete, check, and process HR-related forms and documents in accordance with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and accurately. Forms may include applications for vacation or leave of absence; workers' compensation or insurance claims; or social security or other government forms.
- Assist members of the HR /Payroll team with any adhoc administrative duties, queries relating to HR and payroll matters, including dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Ensure appropriate processing checks and reporting is in place to protect the business against theft etc and are in line with auditing procedures.
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security records and files
- Resolve enquiries from employees, HMRC, etc.
- Work in a safe manner and have a proactive approach to all Health & Safety and environmental issues.
- Promote Total Quality Management and Continuous Improvement.
- Flexible to work additional hours to ensure deadlines are met.
- Must have experience in payroll administration
- Team player who is passionate about the work they doJob Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested.