Major Players are looking for a highly data driven and detailed Account Manager - Paid Media, for a digital performance marketing agency based in the beautiful city of Bath!
As an Account Manager you will plan and acquire client media buying across Google, Facebook, Microsoft Ads, Twitter and LinkedIn. You should have strong knowledge of Google Ads with 2+ years' experience in online ad buying with the expectation of acquiring new business to work directly with key media partners.
You'll be working closely with clients to help them grow in the UK and Worldwide by using specialist teams of SEO, Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, Content Marketing, Conversion Optimisation and Web Analytics expects. Key Responsibilities
- You will manage a portfolio of clients' paid media campaigns across multiple platforms
- Ensure campaigns deliver according to the client's objectives while providing analysis and recommendations to improve performance.
- Setup, implement, track, and optimize campaigns.
- Keyword research, analysis, and strategy
- Cost estimate and budget management
- Ad copywriting and testing
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals, and funnels setup)
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports have monthly progress calls with clients
- Analyse campaign performance and recommend next steps
- Management and tutoring of more junior members of the team with the potential of having direct reports
- Take an active role in winning new business
- You will be responsible for, and targeted on the success of these campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
- Be a subject matter expert, and passionate on the latest features and releases.
- Be highly proficient in GA, Merchant Center as well as other relevant platforms.
- Have significant experience managing PPC marketing and other digital media campaigns to profitably grow client revenues.
- Clear expertise in paid media across Google, Bing, and Facebook in particular.
- Experience in complex paid media accounts, including the full set up and creation of accounts including the management of Google Merchant Center.
- Experience setting up and delivering high performing YouTube and Display campaigns
- Hands on day to day experience in managing high performing Google Shopping campaigns.
- Be a natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Be credible and comfortable in dealing with senior executives & business owners
- Have strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
- Have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind