Join a fantastic fast paced up and coming progressive consultancy, who offer support and a family orientated feel where you can grow within the organisation.Client Details
Join a fantastic fast paced up and coming progressive consultancy, who offer support and a family orientated feel where you can grow within the organisation. A disruptive and exciting team who are looking to continue their exponential growth over the next 12-18 months with your help.Description
As a Finance Transformation Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting clients through the deployment of new technology and the transformation across the organisation
Leading workshops, facilitating and understanding and implementing key decisions, support with vendor selection and guide the client through the implementation and adoption of new technology.
You will understand how to make the transformation successful from a business perspective.
You will not be involved in the configuration of this technology, and hand-holding of the finance team and wider business in how to get the most from technology and embed it successfully within the organisation.
This role is a blend of stakeholder and financial business partnering where you will be leading and supporting projects, seeking solution and process design and change management.Profile
- Experience of leading finance transformation including cloud-based system implementations
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- £80k - £95k basic salary + performance bonus
- Great pension
- Supportive passionate team
- Joining a very exciting growing team
- Working from home opportunities and flexible working patterns