SEO Executive~ 37.5 hours per week with flexible working arrangement ~ Competitive pension plan ~ Discretionary Bonus Scheme - Up to 25 days holiday ~ Regular Team Get-TogethersOffice Location:
This role can be based in their London, Surrey, Manchester or Edinburgh office - so fully flexible for the right candidate.The Opportunity:
Our client is a rapid growing company, who are searching for an SEO Executive to join the team.
Your role is to deliver outstanding SEO work delegated from and with the support of the SEO team. You will report into an SEO Manager, with the role requiring you to work closely with colleagues to assist them in producing deliverables for clients.
You will be responsible for supporting the wider SEO team in delivering work which is client-ready, ensuring that formatting, tone of voice and spelling is all accurate, along with ensuring that content provided is SEO friendly and optimised.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to step up, broadening your experience and skillset on a variety of challenging, but ultimately rewarding client accounts.The Ideal Candidate
Key Aspects of The Role
- An analytical mindset.
- Can-do attitude and the ability to view issues and solutions holistically, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook.
- A strong passion for SEO is essential, technical and coding experience is beneficial.
- The desire to work across multiple accounts and platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
- Know when to reach out to team members when you need advice or a definitive answer
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and build effective working relationships
- Understand tone of voice and communication standards with external clients (when needed)
- Liaise with platform owners to troubleshoot issues
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Passion around problem-solving, especially when it comes to SEO
- Capability to produce analytical insight through reporting
- Be vigilant of resource expenditure and ensure you are asking for assistance if you are finding a task time-challenging
- Where appropriate, highlight capabilities to aid clients through the upselling of work that can help their website perform
Leadership & Initiative
- Proactively seek opportunities to support beyond your regular duties
- Utilise the team around you and ask questions when the answer is hard to find.
- Express opportunities to improve internal processes
- Inform SEO strategists on accounts of ideas you may have to further optimise and add benefit to client websites
*** If you are an experienced or mid-level SEO or PPC professional, looking for your next move, please touch base via our website, as we have other roles available at present ***
- Have a basic understanding of other channels, both online and offline, being utilised by their clients, attending training to refresh knowledge where required
- Have a basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Be willing to accept training from the team and train yourself up on items of interest
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.
Key Words: SEO Executive, SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, Organic Search, Data Insight