Our core business is the distribution of products and services from the world's leading and emerging technology companies. Some 1,400 of them. Many of them such as Samsung, Microsoft, Dell EMC and Google are well-known and respected brands. We sell and distribute their products, solutions and services through a network of more than 50,000 resellers and retailers, globally, who in turn sell these to consumers, small businesses and large corporations. We specialise in a number of technology areas including: consumer, mobile, business, AV, enterprise and IT supplies.
To proactively grow our awareness and penetration of a wide range of I.T.& Mobile products into targeted retail accounts increasing our profile and maximising all profit opportunities within these accounts ensuring achievement of agreed targetsKey Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain new and current business within the specialist category.
- Profile and develop an in-depth knowledge of your customers and the profit opportunities
- Maintain Business Relationships
- Work with other Retail Account Managers to ensure your products sets are built into their sales opportunities
- Work closely with the Product Managers and Vendors feeding back retail requirements and driving demand. (Work on securing promotional opportunity and range opportunity within store and online.
- Reviewing target accounts and opening lines of communication
- Reviewing on a monthly basis previous month's performance
- Create and execute agreed action plans.
- Create and update price lists
- Review credit limits
- Achieve company targets and objectives
- Review and manage stock holding with your category
- Develop and execute against agreed action plans
- Regular customer visits with clear objectives
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and complaint resolution
In addition, you will need to:
- Above all you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent working relationships both internally and with our Vendors. You will already stand out from the crowd in your approach and determination to succeed.
- Have I.T distribution experience (essential)
- Retail Account Management experience preferred
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (particularly presentation)
- Possess good IT product knowledge
- Be confident & tenacious
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the distribution model
What's in it for you
- Show commercial awareness
- Excel in planning & organisation
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrate high literacy & numeracy
- Possess Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.
It's important to us that our people love what they do and in turn we put together a benefits package that rewards a job well done. We'll give you:
- 23 days holiday from start increasing up to a maximum of 27 days with length of service
- Private medical insurance
- Access to a Cash plan provided by Healthshield
- Income protection scheme (including access to a wellness early intervention scheme)
- Access to cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Death in service
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Loyalty award at key service milestones
- Enhanced, Maternity, Shared Parental, Paternity and Adoption pay
We value diversity and inclusion and champion a culture where everyone feels valued, included and celebrated. We're open to conversations about flexible working. If it's right for our customers, our business and for you then we'll do what we can to support it.