Job Title: New Build Assistant
Our client is currently recruiting for a New Build Assistant based in Edgebaston working for a firm of Solicitors that have been established since 2009.
- Providing full support to our Property New Build Team to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
The Successful Candidate:
The following skills will be required:
- Ideally have some administration experience within residential conveyancing
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills and enthusiasm
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable