A 3 months+ opportunity for a Rent Accounting and Finance Officer
has arisen with the local authorities in Wembley.Job Purpose:
1. Provide efficient and accurate administration of the rent accounting processes, financial procedures, such as raising invoices, production and dispatching of energy bills in line with Brent Council policies and procedures.
2. Carry out any actions required on mixed tenure income collection accounts and provide clear information to internal and external customers.
3. To process and monitor any increases or decreases to the rent debit, ensuring that all financial information is fully checked and accurate, including the annual rent decrease, increase in service charges and water rate charges.
4. Provide efficient and professional housing and financial administration support to the housing service.Skills and Experience:
- Rent accounting processes.
- Housing Benefit understanding.
- Relevant experience of working in a finance environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with a wide range of people, including Councillors, contractors and other agencies.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.