Based in Tonbridge, you will be part of a small IT Team supporting 13 of the company's South Eastern sites with their IT issues.
Duties will include:
- Providing first-line support to over 200 staff within the group
- Troubleshooting, maintenance issues and infrastructure support
- Rolling out software updates to systems and devices
- Setting up desktops, laptops, pc's and phones
- Researching and evaluating new technologies
- Providing admin support and updating reports
Skills / Experience
- At least 2 years helpdesk experience
- Have a passion for technology, interested in software & hardware
- Excellent IT skills, interest in building and repairing pc's
- Great communication and customer service skills
- A good level of numeracy and literacy
- Relevant IT qualifications an advantage
Hours of work are:
Monday to Friday 0830-1730 (hour lunch break daily).
Full Driving Licence essential as there will be some travel to other sites.