Social Buzzing has been running now for over 8 years and we pride ourselves on delivering our customer's consistent and effective Social Media and Digital Marketing, including SEO, PR and PPC. We enjoy working together and focusing on our customer service and delivering clients strong marketing campaigns to help them grow their businesses.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Paid Media Manager to join our dynamic team. The successful applicant will have at least a year of commercial experience.
They will have the ability to work on a range of different clients and projects, across both B2C and B2B sectors. They will be highly self-motivated with a proactive can-do attitude.
The job will entail -
- Working on Paid media platforms of; Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads and Linkedin Ads
- Set up of Google and Facebook Ads account from scratch
- Set up and installation of the Facebook pixel
- Experience in split testing to ascertain the optimum audience, text and image for each campaign
- Liaising with clients and staff to obtain objectives for the campaigns and advise on best practice
- Conducting keyword research and advert writing
- Building accounts and campaigns
- Continued campaign optimisation
- Speaking with client's on the phone to discuss the best plan of action and results we have generated so far
- Bi-Weekly reports to be created and sent to the client
- Advising clients on the campaign's progress and recommendations for future optimisations / ads / campaigns
Skills Required -
- Experience in paid social and PPC
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, and Google Analytics
- Previous experience within a sales environment
- Competitive annual salary of 22-25k
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Potential to develop your skillset and head up the paid ads team as we expand
- Hours of work 9.00am - 5.30pm with an hours' lunch break
This is a home based role, so you need to have a phone and a working laptop.
We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Please send your CV's in the first instance to Deborah