Solicitor / Legal Executive - Private Client
Our client is seeking an experienced Wills and Probate Solicitor which will be a varied role, where you will work on your own case-load of quality private client matters and supervise junior members. The successful candidate will be expected to deal with all aspects of the matter from inception through to completion. Our client offers a competitive salary and a supportive, progressive working environment working within a friendly team.Responsibilities:
- Will drafting including complex wills
- Estate Administration
- Taking instructions and preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney for both health and welfare and property and financial affairs
- Experience in probate matters
- 3+ years post qualification experience
- Background in handling their own case-load of private client matters
- Practical and commercial approach
- Good personal skills and the ability to build a rapport and network
- Desire to become their client's trusted advisor
- Strong communication
The firm values itself on providing an exceptional service to their clients and the communities in which the firm serves.
Salary is negotiable + great benefits.If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion.