Are you seeking a role where you can add value across an entire organisation? Looking for a hands-on role with exposure to a variety of different areas? Keen to secure a new role within a forward-thinking charity with excellent development plans for the future?
If yes, this could be your next role!
My client is an ambitious charity based in central London with ambitious growth plans and they are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Director, this is the perfect opportunity for someone could lead and hold key oversight of the day-to-day finance management of the charity.The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Full oversight of the charity's finance function, ensuring all invoices have been accurately processed and all accounts have been reconciled in a timely fashion.
- Sole charge for producing the monthly management accounts to review stage.
- Take the lead on the preparation of the charity's cashflow forecast and maintain the fixed asset register.
- Line management of one member of staff, checking the accuracy of their work and giving them opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Provide invaluable support in the development of the annual budget.
- Business department with stakeholders across the organisation to support on any finance related queries and produce ad hoc reports or analysis.
- Deputise for the Finance Director at year end, assisting with the preparation of the statutory accounts and liaising with the External Auditors as required.
This role is for a dynamic, well-established charity and offers a unique opportunity for candidates looking to join a close-knit finance team within a complex establishment with a strong mission. Although home-based initially, candidates must live within a commutable distance of theirThe successful candidate will have:
- At least part-qualified with a CCAB qualification.
- Experience overseeing a transactional finance function.
- Ideally, a history of working in the charity sector. However, candidates without this will still be considered.
- Strong understanding of the management account process.
- Previous experience of using Sage 50 would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying, as my client is looking to schedule interviews on a rolling basis.