IT Support Analyst - IT Services & Solutions Provider - Greater Manchester to £42,000 Prestigious opportunity for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join a supportive and friendly IT team within the Utilities division. Offering a flexible work pattern - a hybrid of home and office working - you will be a key member of the team offering your IT insight to 800 end users across the business.As one of our IT Support Analysts you will be invited to take responsibility for:-
If you are experienced in 2nd/3rd line support in a cloud based O365/Microsoft 365environment, and possess a combination of any of the following skills, LETS TALK!
- Assisting clients with software, hardware and connectivity issues - 800 end users, 700 laptops/devices, 700 tablets/phones
- Assisting with software implementation and systems configuration
- Undertaking issue resolution for desktops/laptops, applications, mobiles, networks, telecommunications, and A/V systems
- Testing and performing system upgrades to maintain maximum system reliability
- Writing and maintaining documentation to include monthly reports, site information spreadsheets, user guides, etc.
- Windows 10 in a Cloud AD environment
- Day to day management of the ITSM Ticketing tool and associated asset data (both hardware and software)
- Computer hardware building, imaging, testing, troubleshooting, and repair
- Network technology to include DHCP, switches, routers, firewalls, NAT, wireless protocols, and TCP/IP
- Antivirus software, InTune and Autopilot
- Management of networked multifunction devices
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Business Director for Hays Technology, specialising in Infrastructure for the North West, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery - I thrive on delivering for our clients.