We are currently working alongside a high end practice in Edinburgh to recruit an Optical Practice Manager to manage an exciting and fresh store in the City Centre.
The practice has experienced an exciting period recently and your aim will be to ensure continued success and development of the business and team.
As for the store itself, it sets the standard in design, technology and the range of products on offer.Optical Practice Manager - Role
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- Continue building upon the successful launch and further development in time
- Utilise the autonomy they offer to implement your own ideas and initiatives to drive business
- Develop the team through recruitment and training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Work closely with senior management team to enhance brand awareness through marketing & PR events
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and processes
Optical Practice Manager - Package
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background in management positions within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
- Basic salary up to £28,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme up to £5-6,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.