This mental health charity are pleased to announce they are recruiting for a new Crisis Service Team Leader in the Central Bedfordshire area.Post no:
As soon as possibleJob title:
Crisis Café Team LeaderWorking base:
Crisis Café ManagerContract type:
24 hrs per weekWorking days:
- Saturday and Sunday night in Flitwick - 2 weekdays (tbc) in BiggleswadeWorking hours:
5:00pm - 11:00pmChecks needed:
Enhanced DBS and 2 satisfactory referencesBackground to the role
The charities Crisis Cafes are out-of-hours mental health crisis services which are located in Bedford, Luton and Milton Keynes that provide a safe and welcoming space for people who are feeling distressed and experiencing a crisis.Job purpose:
To coordinate and ensure the effective and safe delivery of a crisis café, working with and leading a team of support workers and volunteers to support people in Central Bedfordshire at time of crisis.About you
Closing date: 6th August 2021 at 5pm.To Apply and for More Information:Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form
- Experience of coordinating a small service within a wider organisation, including delivering a service against performance targets.
- Experience of coordinating a small team of staff and volunteers.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with people with mental health issues and experience of assessing level of need.
- Ability to establish and maintain constructive working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Ability to promote a service.
- IT skills (MS Outlook, Word and Excel and internet)
- Ability to conduct meetings, identify actions and generate notes.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good communication, motivational and negotiation skills.
- Understanding the wellbeing needs of and working with people with mental health needs, including those from culturally diverse communities.
where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions.
No agencies please.