BeaconsfieldCountry & Capital Property Law are a leading law firm who specialise in high net worth residential property in London and surrounding areas. We are part of the same parent company of some of the most reputable Estate Agents in London to include Hamptons and John D Wood.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing individual to join our existing team in Beaconsfield. This position will initially be on a fixed term contract for 12 months with the opportunity to go permanent.About the role
You will be an integral part of our award winning Conveyancing team where you will work under the supervision of and in partnership with your Property Lawyer. You will assist in the management of their caseload in relation to the sale and purchase residential property transactions and, you will be responsible for delivering a world class customer experience through the Conveyancing process. Your responsibilities will also include:
Experience and skills
- Acting as a point of contact for all communication directly related to the transaction both verbally and via email
- Updating customers and introducers on a regular basis to ensure they are well informed of the progress of their transaction
- Pro-actively progress transactions by identifying potential issues that may cause delays
- Document chasing as and when required
- Arranging and negotiating completion date
- Submitting searches and preparing financial statements for customers
- Drafting letters to customers and other parties to progress the transaction
- Conducting electronic identification checks for customers and any required follow on actions
- Maintaining accurate records within a case management system
- Accessing third party websites to obtain information as directed by your lawyer i.e. FENSA, planning portals, Aviva, TM etc.
- Implementing company procedures and policies to maintain excellent performance standards
Why join us?
- Previous experience and/or knowledge on the Conveyancing process
- Outstanding customer service skills including both written and verbal communication
- Solid IT skills enabling competent use of a case management system
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent team working skills, collaborating effectively with others
Joining Country & Capital Property Law is more than just starting a new job, it`s a rewarding career where you will be recognised for turning our customers` dreams into a reality. Our passion is our customers and making a difference to their lives. In addition to this, we also offer the following benefits:
- Full training will be provided
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays with increases on length of service and your Birthday plus a day over the Christmas period
- Company pension scheme
- Access to exclusive company discounts including our award winning 'Under One Roof' scheme and many more!