Axon Moore are looking for an Accountant for a market leading PE backed company with turnover of circa £300 million. The business operates across multiple entities and several lines of business across the UK.
The continued strong performance across the entities is key to the ongoing success of the overall business to generate growth and cashflows to fund investments and ultimately support a reinvestmentstrategy for the next PE cycle.
The role reports to the Financial Controller who sits on the Finance Leadership Team, which is focussed on the production of high quality financial information. Duties:
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts for 31 legal entities within a 3 month period using Caseware.
- Preparation of consolidated IFRS compliant financial statements at 3 levels
- Using financial records and information to pull together notes to the accounts and relevant support for the Auditors
- Assisting with year-end audit queries
- Assisting with preparation of front end requirements in Statutory accounts
- An ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with strong technical skills
- Previous experience of pulling together statutory accounts.
- Good understanding of FRS and IFRS
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Strong excelskills
- Accustomed to a fast-paced busy environment commensurate with PE
- Able to hit the ground running.
Please send a CV for immediate consideration. Agile working, mainly working from home with the occasional day in the North Manchester office.
As a BAU role this is likely inside IR35