Sbarro Flex Manager Location:
Preston, PR2 2QEHours:
Full-Time Contract / PermanentSalary:
Quarterly Bonus Incentive!What will my role look like?
Sbarro is an American pizzeria chain that specialises in mouthwatering sold by the slice New York-style pizza and other Italian-American cuisine! We are one of the largest quick service Italian chains in the world and our premium secret ingredients & signature recipes served by the kindest, friendliest employees is what keeps our customers content and coming back for more!We are the UK's ONLY franchisee with a view to open hundreds of stores in the upcoming years!!
and we have extensive plans to roll out multiple new store openings throughout the year. We have an exciting opportunity available for a Sbarro Flex Manager
. Within the next three years, the primary focus of your position will to manage a variety of our new stores to support existing store managers and to cover periods of annual leave or sickness and assisting in the intense roll out of our new store openings across the UK; which will include travelling to different locations. As we pride ourselves on development and internal progression, this is the prime time toindulge in your newcareer with Sbarro!
As a Sbarro Flex Manager you will oversee all aspects of the store including motivating, coaching and training the team, meeting sales and profitability targets, banking and finance duties, stock take and deliveries, ensuring our stores looks vibrant and most importantly ensuring the team delivers exceptional customer service every time.
This isn't a back office job, prepare to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with dough making, baking and serving a slice of the action to our valued customers! You will be the Sbarro expert and will ensure that all items are made to the highest standards!
Having flexibility to work at different store locations and working hours is essential to this role. It takes commitment, hard work and dedication to be a successful Flex Manager but don't be fooled, this doesn't mean you can't have fun and enjoy the benefits and rewards that this role brings. Let's not forget the progression opportunities! We have an extensive roll out plan for the UK and you will be considered for any Area Management / Senior roles that arise!What would my main responsibilities be?
Got what it takes?
- Travel to different store locations to support existing store managers or cover absences
- Ensure our teams provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with making, baking and frosting our products!
- Coach, mentor and motivate teams to achieve amazing results and delegate tasks
- Look to drive store profitability and meet targets
- Complete administration, stock take and banking / finance duties
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun!
Full training will be provided, we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have great leadership skills. If you meet the criteria below then don't hesitate to apply online today!
What's in it for me?
- Flexibility with working hours / ability to travel to different locations
- Management / Supervisor experience is desired
- Catering / Restaurant / Hospitality experience is even better!
- Passion and love for sweet, heavenly indulgent treats
- Drivers license
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme
! it's our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day...
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Employee Discounts
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Sbarro Flex Manager! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!