A very cool restaurant group / retail QSR with offerings throughout the UK, are currently seeking a Retail Food / Kiosk Manager for their site in Bar Hill, Cambridge.
This company is renowned for their training, development and progression of their people, so you to can expect progression into future opportunities, as well as this they offer great working hours which are likely to be between 7/8am and 6/7pm, meaning this is an amazing opportunity for any Managers out there to have that work life balance they crave whilst doing a job they love.
Retail Manager duties: -
- Work closely with an Area Manager Ensure your customers and your staff are looked after extremely well at all times
- Motivating, training and developing your team
- Stock control
- Planning rota's
- Ensuring the site and staff adhere to company policies and H&S / F&H regulations
Retail Manager requirements:-
- Essential to have at least 1 years previous experience as a Supervisor or Assistant Manager within a casual food led operation
- Have a strong management and customer focused background Some experience of commercial awareness / sales driving and financials
- Have a positive and happy attitude, whilst being able to work very well under pressure along side being a brilliant motivator and inspiring your team within a relaxed and fun environment
Please only apply if you are able to live and work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/93794151