About The Role
We are seeking a conveyancing paralegal to join our busy conveyancing department. The role will be based at our Glasgow office with flexible working options available.
Responsibilities will include:
· Managing a caseload of sale, purchase, remortgage and title transfer transactions including direct client contact;
· Noting interest and submitting offers;
· Assisting with file opening procedures including compliance with anti-money laundering regulations;
· Examination of title and reporting to clients;
· Drafting conveyancing deeds and letters to clients;
· Managing completion.
We are looking for an experienced conveyancing paralegal/ legal executive who is confident in managing a caseload with a significant degree of autonomy. You will be the main day-to-day point of contact for clients for whom you are acting and will be comfortable examining titles and drafting dispositions, standard securities, discharges, etc. Support will be provided in relation to AML procedures, missives, registration of deeds and general post completion matters.
Employment Type: Full-time