Argyll Holidays is an award winning business with 8 outstanding holiday destinations in Argyll. This diverse and highly successful groups operations include Holiday Parks, Holiday Home Ownership, Hotels, Leisure Facilities, Restaurants, Estate Management and Farming.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified Finance Manager (CA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) to join our Finance Team based at our Head Office in beautiful Lochgoilhead, Argyll.
This role is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Hybrid working is an option.
This role is to provide support to the Group Finance Director and to the operational Managers of the business.
As a Finance Manager I will be responsible for:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts pack, with variance analysis
• working with operational managers to improve results and drive performance
• assisting in the preparation of annual statutory accounts
• monitoring the day- to- day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
I will be a motivated team player, comfortable with working to deadlines, take responsibility for the finance team and collaborate with others for success.
With this great role you will also benefit from the following:
• Free leisure membership, holiday discounts and company discount schemes