Edenbrook are working with a a fantastic business working in there office based in the centre of York. The role will be flexible working 2 days a week in the office if and when safe to do so.What to expect;
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be part of a team responsible for the preparation and delivery of internal and external reporting of the business results. This includes reporting monthly MI to senior executives and working with business unit teams to problem solve.Key Responsibilities :
What we need;
- Preparing the monthly Financial reporting analysis for submission to the executive management, including performance analysis against budget.
- Preparation of finance inputs into the quarterly stock exchange announcements.
- Liaise with Business Unit and legal entity counterparts and financial controllers to understand results drivers and resolve reporting issues.
- Assist with preparation of the published Group IFRS financial statements, providing support for the half and full year external financial reporting results.
- You'll support ad-hoc finance projects such as IFRS17.
- Reviews over controls environment and assisting implementing changes as required.
- Qualified Accountant (by exams or experience)
- IFRS and Insurance industry experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong analytical skill